SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
WHY YOU SHOULD LIST YOUR REAL ESTATE WITH CRESTED BUTTE SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY:
- CBSIR leads the real estate brokerage community in Crested Butte by $39.8 million in total transaction volume in comparison to our closest competitor in 2016.
- The CBSIR office had a 42% market share of sales volume in 2016 in the Crested Butte area.
- CBSIR has been involved in 273 transaction sides of the 766 total in the Upper Valley.
- CBSIR sold $77 million worth of our listings in 2016.
- The top 3 brokers in sales volume in Crested Butte are CBSIR brokers and 6 of the top 13 are CBSIR brokers.
- The top 3 listing brokers in Crested Butte are CBSIR brokers.
All data was pulled from the Gunnison County Association of Realtors MLS. Verify with a local Realtor. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Each office is independently owned and operated.
As your Listing Agent, I will:
- Keep you up-to-date on inquiries, showings and feedback of your listing.
- Provide you with data on comparable properties that are for sale and that have sold.
- Negotiate any and all offers and advocate for you every step of the way.
I will initiate an aggressive marketing campaign that includes:
- Insertion of your listing into the Gunnison Country Association of Realtor`s MLS, reviewed daily by our local Realtor community.
- Displaying a real estate brokerage sign on your property with available brochures.
- Alerting the local Realtor community of your listing and changes to your listing via email blast, and keeping Benson Sotheby’s agents informed during sales meeting.
- Homes with a market value of over $1.5M will be professionally videoed and featured on SothebysRealty.com, E-Gallery Worldwide
- Posting your listing to Facebook.
- Introducing your listing to my client base through my direct email campaign.
- Hosting an Open House for preview of your property by the local Realtor community and the public.
COLORADO REAL ESTATE SELLING CONTRACT SAMPLE
Colorado real estate brokers use Colorado Real Estate Commission-approved forms to list and sell properties. The current Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract (LC50-8-13) is 8 pages long. If you’d like to familiarize yourself with it at your leisure, you can review it by clicking here. If you have any questions, we welcome your call.
PRINT AND ONLINE ADVERTISING TO INCLUDE: Inclusion in Benson Sotheby`s International Realty’s semi-annual brochure `The Collection`, Local newspaper ads, BensonSothebysRealty.com, Sotheby`s International Realty web site; Sothebysrealty.com, DiBridgesRealtor.com and the following web sites: Realtor.com, Yahoo! Real Estate, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, HomeFinder.com, HomeSteps.com, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, NewYorkTimes.com, INYT.com (International NY Times), Mansion Global, PropGoLuxury, Luxury Properties, Hong Kong Tatler, Luxury Estate, House24, JamesEdition, Dwell, HomeAdverts.com, Real-Buzz.com and Financial Times. (Some web sites require minimum price and photo requirements to be displayed.)